Thursday, July 29, 2010

RobMusement: Crossword Puzzle

RobMusement: Crossword Puzzle


This fall I created a series of crossword puzzles for my Introduction to Public Relations students. I used JCross, a component within a free software called Hot Potatoes which offers a variety of games that educators can develop for ...


This is my favorite kind of theme -- one that emphasizes the #puzzle# in crossword puzzle. That which some solvers consider poor quality, I see as fresh. Forcing non-linear thinking is my ultimate plus for a puzzle. ...


Large-Print Crosswords Love crossword puzzles but are having trouble reading the clues? If your vision problems are keeping you from enjoying your favorite puzzle game, then large-print crosswords may be the solution. ...


Some puzzles are meant for dead wood and this was one of them. Rex, I think you#re way overanalyzing. The fill was crossword-acceptable and the solving was way fun, including that gangly Roman year. The H in the middle is brilliant, ...


Some puzzles are meant for dead wood and this was one of them. Rex, I think you#re way overanalyzing. The fill was crossword-acceptable and the solving was way fun, including that gangly Roman year. The H in the middle is brilliant, ...


miami herald
petiteteenager
used gibson guitars
gh
talumpa
billboard
bakugan com
ghost whisperer
davids bridal coupon
children#39;s cold sores

No comments:

Post a Comment